Friday, August 30, 2013

Monday, August 26th

Monday, August 26th. Day 69

Today's miles = 14 Total CDT miles = 1029.3

I ate at the continental breakfast at the hotel which consisted on Belgian waffles, bagels, and juice, then packed up all my things and headed out to the gear store in town. Panama had met a father and son the day before that offered to give us all a ride back to the trail and we were to meet them by the gear shop at 10am. We all sat in the back of their pick up for the very chilly 15 mile ride up the mountian to the trail. We had to hike the same 10 miles we had hiked yesterday back to the CDT! *Grrr*. But I had an efficient and enjoyable town night last night so I tried not to think about it so much. I didn't feel so well for the hike today; perhaps all the town food upsetting my stomach. I hiked until 8:15 and bunkered down for the night. I did not sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment