Sunday, August 25, 2013

Monday, August 19th

Monday, August 19th. Day 62

Today's miles = Zero. Total CDT miles = 920.9

I woke up at 7:30 today. The clinic here opens at 8am so I called shortly after. The earliest they could get me in was 12:30. The lady that cleans the motel rooms gave me a ride to the clinic. It took a while but I left the clinic with 3 different inhalers (on top of the one I already have) for the asthma the doctor said I had. She also said I may have COPD (chronic bronchitis -which makes your lungs feel like you have bronchitis all the time) which the steroid inhaler she gave me is suppose to help. *sigh*. I'm really hoping all of the inhalers help because It's already been almost 1000 miles that I've been having trouble breathing and I don't think I have it in me to hike another 1000 feeling the way I have. Liz the motel owner picked me up from the clinic and when I got back to the room Baboon was busy sewing his pants back together. He and I called the zero because it was already 3 or 4pm. I walked over to the grocery store and bought all the ingredients for two huge Greek salads and we hung out, ate, and watched '007', and 'Phenomenon'.

No comments:

Post a Comment