Monday, October 28, 2013

Wednesday, October 23rd

Wednesday, October 23rd. Day 127

Today's miles = 6.7 Total CDT miles = 1,959.2

I woke up excited to get to town today so I packed my things and headed down the trail. I made it into town in time to grab some Subway for lunch. I got a room at the cheapest motel in town and took a shower, skipped the laundry, and layed my ass down. The stretches lately have been short but each and every one has been kicking my ass. Three thru hikes in as many years takes a toll on your body I could have never imagined. Just thinking about hiking lately makes me tired and hungry. These last few weeks are going to be pretty rough so I was trying to relax as much as I could today. I made it to the grocery store and to the pizzeria today but other than that I didn't get very far from the T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment