Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday, July 13th.

Saturday, July 13th. Day 25.

Today's miles = Zero. Total CDT miles = 334.5

I stayed in bed most of the day. The only time I got out of bed was to walk the almost mile to an outdoor store to buy a Spot. The Spot is a GPS satellite device that allows you to send predetermined messages to email addresses and to phones via text message. It works as a check in system for when you don't have phone reception. There is also a function on it where you can send a SOS message to rescue services to come get you in case of an emergency. I have always chosen not to carry a Spot but after my getting sick and being unable to breathe, I thought it best. It was a bit of an expense but it's a nice safety net to have.

I needed another day to let the medicine I was prescribed to start working. I still feel like I got hit by a truck but I'm hoping that a good night's sleep tonight will help a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment