Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday, July 12th

Friday, July 12th. Day 24.

Today's miles = Zero. Total CDT miles 334.5 ish.

I woke up unable to breathe. I rolled over an grabbed that beautiful, oh so precious inhaler. I laid in bed feeling like crap until about 12:30pm. Then I was out if bed feeling like crap until about 5pm. During that time I walked to the gear store here and bought gaiters (things that wrap around your shoes to keep rocks and other things from getting in your shoes - I always get too much stuff in my shoes and have to stop to fish the rocks out), took a taxi 2 miles to the post office to pick up a package, took the same taxi to the grocery store to resupply, then walked back to the Inn. I've spent the rest of the night laying in bed feeling like crap eating left over pizza and microwave lasagna. I don't want to hike tomorrow. I don't want to get out of bed. I want to sleep and wake up only to have a sweet sweet romance with my inhaler. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment