Saturday, November 2, 2013

Monday, October 28th

Monday, October 28th. Day 132

Today's miles = 29 Total CDT miles = 2,076.8

Of course It was SO cold this morning and I was bundled up in most of my gear. I made a fire by the hunters camp and they were kind enough to offer us breakfast. They had a nice set up with two huge Army tents and tons of food. It was really nice to have met them and get to talk to them for a while.

I was so ready to get into town today. During this stretch I had very little water and the water I did get to drink was from cow trampled puddles. I was so excited to get to town and take that first sip of a water. Unfortunately the water in the motel didn't taste any better than the water on trail. I ordered a pizza and didn't leave the motel room except to go to the store. Walmart was the only place in town by the motel I stayed at. I got the ingredients for a Greek salad then sat in front of the T.V. eating and watching Argo on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment