Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thursday, October 31st

Thursday, October 31st. Day 135

Today's miles = zero. Total CDT miles = 2,135.8

I woke up this morning, grabbed myself a cup of coffee, and sat by the fire reading a book. I was so happy this morning relaxing I knew that when the time came to leave the Toaster House I wouldn't want to. I tried not to think about that so I could enjoy my zero day today. I walked to the post office to get a box my mother sent with a resupply, more homemade cookies, and Halloween gifts. Then spent the rest of the day playing chess by the fire. A biker arrived at the house this evening. He is biking from Alaska to Argentina. We were able to swap a few interesting stories. It was nice to see someone...the CDT can get kind of lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment